What if you had a secret tool that helped you sell your house quickly and for the highest profit, minus the stress
and the hassle?
Home Staging might be just what you are looking for.
The latest trend in the real estate marketing, Staging is a neat strategy that is used for showcasing property in the best light possible, to ensure a quicker and more profitable sale. While some houses feature a winning combination of location, condition and price, others might need a little bit of a helping hand in finding a new owner. That’s where Staging comes in.
Have you ever been to a sales office of a new real-estate project? You must have noticed the enticing settings of the model suites. The idea of this attractive design is to show you the property’s best features, offer the optimal interior layout, style and decor. Their aim is to make you simply fall in love with what you see.
Staging employs the same tactics. Based on unique property needs, Staging might involve organizing, de-cluttering, decorating and re-furnishing, among other techniques. Statistics show that Staged Homes spend much less time on the market, attract more showings and constantly sell for higher price.
Benefits of Staging
Over and over, Staging has been proven to provide the following benefits:
- Tackles obstacles such as price, location or condition of the property
- Allows you to get the best value out of your home
- Helps you sell more quickly, for a better price
- Less time dealing with buyers means more time for moving and less stress
- Beautiful photos lead to more showings and more potential buyers
- Your home looks more appealing and stands out from the competition
- Well furnished rooms appear bigger
- Neat and organized home increases desire to buy, as it is "move-in ready"
- Less time on the market equals savings in mortgage and maintenance fees